Drain Cleaning Services
Drain Cleaning Services
Drain clogs are a pain. Not only can they cause issues with water flow, but they can be the reason for lots of other problems as well. That’s why we recommend regular drain cleaning by our expert team. By maintaining clean drains you can avoid a host of costly issues.
- Eliminate nasty odors – All sorts of things go down your sink or bathtub drains. Food of all sorts make its way through the plumbing as does hair, soap scum, dirt, and much more. When you experience even a minor clog, this stuff gets stuck in the pipes, and foul-smelling odors start emanaJng from the drains. Yuck!
- Less chance of a clog – With regular drain cleaning services, you’ll experience far fewer clogs than if you wait unJl you actually have a clog to do something about the gunk in your pipes. Rather than relying on store-bought drain cleaners or plungers when water flow becomes slow, stop the problems before they arise with professional cleaning.
- Protect your home from water damage – Clogged drains can turn into much more than a slight inconvenience. If water overflows from a clogged sink or toilet, you could suffer damage to walls, floors, and more. Repairs after a flood can be super expensive, especially if it involves flooring materials, wallpaper, and other items that might be affected by water.
- Keep your family healthy – Without consistent water flow, the same mold and bacteria that can cause unpleasant odors in your drain can also impact your health and that of your family. Individuals with asthma, allergies, or other breathing issues can be especially affected. A clog- free drain keeps this bacteria from growing and eliminates those health threats.
- Save your hard-earned money – You might think you’ll spend more money if you hire us to perform regular drain cleaning services. The fact is, however, that an emergency visit to your home for a clog (or worse) will cost you far more in the long-run, especially when the clog is far down the pipe where it can be difficult to reach. Routine cleaning can stop those hard-to-reach clogs before they become a concern.
- Keep pipes healthy – We often don’t give a second thought to our pipes, which we generally can’t see. But when we don’t take care of them, chemicals, grease, and other materials can cause them to leak or corrode. Drain cleaning eliminates chemical build-up and extends the life of your pipes.
Each year, BC Redi Rooter keeps the water flowing for our clients that schedule regular drain cleaning services. For more information about this and other options we offer, call us for a no-obligation consultation at 504-322-3950.